Danielle Benoit - Publications
The following list has been created from the PubMed database.
Auto-generated 0 minutes ago
- Arany S, Benoit DS, Dewhurst S, Ovitt CE (2013 Jun). Nanoparticle-mediated Gene Silencing Confers Radioprotection to Salivary Glands In Vivo. - Molecular therapy : the journal of the American Society of Gene Therapy.
- Vats K, Benoit DS (2013 May 2). Dynamic Manipulation of Hydrogels to Control Cell Behavior: A Review. - Tissue engineering. Part B, Reviews.
- Hoffman MD, Benoit DS (2013 Apr 1). Agonism of Wnt-β-catenin signalling promotes mesenchymal stem cell (MSC) expansion. - Journal of tissue engineering and regenerative medicine.
- Hoffman MD, Benoit DS (2013 Mar). Emerging ideas: Engineering the periosteum: revitalizing allografts by mimicking autograft healing. - Clinical orthopaedics and related research.
- Benoit DS, Boutin ME (2012 Nov 12). Controlling mesenchymal stem cell gene expression using polymer-mediated delivery of siRNA. - Biomacromolecules.
- Arany S, Xu Q, Hernady E, Benoit DS, Dewhurst S, Ovitt CE (2012 Jun). Pro-apoptotic gene knockdown mediated by nanocomplexed siRNA reduces radiation damage in primary salivary gland cultures. - Journal of cellular biochemistry.
- Benoit DS, Srinivasan S, Shubin AD, Stayton PS (2011 Jul 11). Synthesis of folate-functionalized RAFT polymers for targeted siRNA delivery. - Biomacromolecules.
- Brison J, Benoit DS, Muramoto S, Robinson M, Stayton PS, Castner DG (2011 Jan). ToF-SIMS imaging and depth profiling of HeLa cells treated with bromodeoxyuridine. - Surface and interface analysis : SIA.
- Benoit DS, Henry SM, Shubin AD, Hoffman AS, Stayton PS (2010 Apr 5). pH-responsive polymeric sirna carriers sensitize multidrug resistant ovarian cancer cells to doxorubicin via knockdown of polo-like kinase 1. - Molecular pharmaceutics.
- Duvall CL, Convertine AJ, Benoit DS, Hoffman AS, Stayton PS (2010 Apr 5). Intracellular delivery of a proapoptotic peptide via conjugation to a RAFT synthesized endosomolytic polymer. - Molecular pharmaceutics.
- Henry SM, Convertine AJ, Benoit DS, Hoffman AS, Stayton PS (2009 Jun). End-functionalized polymers and junction-functionalized diblock copolymers via RAFT chain extension with maleimido monomers. - Bioconjugate chemistry.
- Convertine AJ, Benoit DS, Duvall CL, Hoffman AS, Stayton PS (2009 Feb 10). Development of a novel endosomolytic diblock copolymer for siRNA delivery. - Journal of controlled release : official journal of the Controlled Release Society.
- Benoit DS, Schwartz MP, Durney AR, Anseth KS (2008 Oct). Small functional groups for controlled differentiation of hydrogel-encapsulated human mesenchymal stem cells. - Nature materials.
- Rydholm AE, Held NL, Benoit DS, Bowman CN, Anseth KS (2008 Jul). Modifying network chemistry in thiol-acrylate photopolymers through postpolymerization functionalization to control cell-material interactions. - Journal of biomedical materials research. Part A.
- Benoit DS, Tripodi MC, Blanchette JO, Langer SJ, Leinwand LA, Anseth KS (2007 May). Integrin-linked kinase production prevents anoikis in human mesenchymal stem cells. - Journal of biomedical materials research. Part A.
- Benoit DS, Durney AR, Anseth KS (2007 Jan). The effect of heparin-functionalized PEG hydrogels on three-dimensional human mesenchymal stem cell osteogenic differentiation. - Biomaterials.
- Benoit DS, Collins SD, Anseth KS (2007). Multifunctional hydrogels that promote osteogenic hMSC differentiation through stimulation and sequestering of BMP2. - Advanced functional materials.
- Benoit DS, Nuttelman CR, Collins SD, Anseth KS (2006 Dec). Synthesis and characterization of a fluvastatin-releasing hydrogel delivery system to modulate hMSC differentiation and function for bone regeneration. - Biomaterials.
- Benoit DS, Durney AR, Anseth KS (2006 Jun). Manipulations in hydrogel degradation behavior enhance osteoblast function and mineralized tissue formation. - Tissue engineering.
- Nuttelman CR, Benoit DS, Tripodi MC, Anseth KS (2006 Mar). The effect of ethylene glycol methacrylate phosphate in PEG hydrogels on mineralization and viability of encapsulated hMSCs. - Biomaterials.
- Benoit DS, Anseth KS (2005 Sep). The effect on osteoblast function of colocalized RGD and PHSRN epitopes on PEG surfaces. - Biomaterials.
- Benoit DS, Anseth KS (2005 Jul). Heparin functionalized PEG gels that modulate protein adsorption for hMSC adhesion and differentiation. - Acta biomaterialia.