Anne E. Luebke - Publications
The following list has been created from the PubMed database.
Auto-generated 0 minutes ago
- Bogart LJ, Levy AD, Gladstone M, Allen PD, Zettel M, Ison JR, Luebke AE, Majewska AK (2011). Loss of prestin does not alter the development of auditory cortical dendritic spines. - Neural plasticity.
- Mihaila C, Schramm J, Strathmann FG, Lee DL, Gelein RM, Luebke AE, Mayer-Pröschel M (2011). Identifying a window of vulnerability during fetal development in a maternal iron restriction model. - PloS one.
- Polesskaya O, Cunningham LL, Francis SP, Luebke AE, Zhu X, Collins D, Vasilyeva ON, Sahler J, Desmet EA, Gelbard HA, Maggirwar SB, Walton JP, Frisina RD, Dewhurst S (2010 Dec 1). Ablation of mixed lineage kinase 3 (Mlk3) does not inhibit ototoxicity induced by acoustic trauma or aminoglycoside exposure. - Hearing research.
- Luebke AE, Rova C, Von Doersten PG, Poulsen DJ (2009). Adenoviral and AAV-mediated gene transfer to the inner ear: role of serotype, promoter, and viral load on in vivo and in vitro infection efficiencies. - Advances in oto-rhino-laryngology.
- Jones LG, Prins J, Park S, Walton JP, Luebke AE, Lurie DI (2008 Feb 20). Lead exposure during development results in increased neurofilament phosphorylation, neuritic beading, and temporal processing deficits within the murine auditory brainstem. - The Journal of comparative neurology.
- Luebke AE, Maroni PD, Guth SM, Lysakowski A (2005 Nov 21). Alpha-9 nicotinic acetylcholine receptor immunoreactivity in the rodent vestibular labyrinth. - The Journal of comparative neurology.
- Vázquez AE, Jimenez AM, Martin GK, Luebke AE, Lonsbury-Martin BL (2004 Aug). Evaluating cochlear function and the effects of noise exposure in the B6.CAST+Ahl mouse with distortion product otoacoustic emissions. - Hearing research.
- Maison SF, Emeson RB, Adams JC, Luebke AE, Liberman MC (2003 Nov). Loss of alpha CGRP reduces sound-evoked activity in the cochlear nerve. - Journal of neurophysiology.
- Maison SF, Luebke AE, Liberman MC, Zuo J (2002 Dec 15). Efferent protection from acoustic injury is mediated via alpha9 nicotinic acetylcholine receptors on outer hair cells. - The Journal of neuroscience : the official journal of the Society for Neuroscience.
- Cabanillas LA, Luebke AE (2002 Oct). CGRP- and cholinergic-containing fibers project to guinea pig outer hair cells. - Hearing research.
- Luebke AE, Foster PK (2002 May 15). Variation in inter-animal susceptibility to noise damage is associated with alpha 9 acetylcholine receptor subunit expression level. - The Journal of neuroscience : the official journal of the Society for Neuroscience.
- Foster PK, Luebke AE (2002 May). A model for perilymphatic fistula induced hearing loss in the guinea pig cochlea. - Hearing research.
- Luebke AE, Foster PK, Stagner BB (2002 Mar). A multifrequency method for determining cochlear efferent activity. - Journal of the Association for Research in Otolaryngology : JARO.
- Vázquez AE, Luebke AE, Martin GK, Lonsbury-Martin BL (2001 Jun). Temporary and permanent noise-induced changes in distortion product otoacoustic emissions in CBA/CaJ mice. - Hearing research.
- Luebke AE, Foster PK, Muller CD, Peel AL (2001 May 1). Cochlear function and transgene expression in the guinea pig cochlea, using adenovirus- and adeno-associated virus-directed gene transfer. - Human gene therapy.
- Luebke AE, Steiger JD, Hodges BL, Amalfitano A (2001 May). A modified adenovirus can transfect cochlear hair cells in vivo without compromising cochlear function. - Gene therapy.
- Hiel H, Luebke AE, Fuchs PA (2000 Mar 6). Cloning and expression of the alpha9 nicotinic acetylcholine receptor subunit in cochlear hair cells of the chick. - Brain research.
- Gómez-Saladín E, Luebke AE, Wilson DL, Dickerson IM (1997 May). Isolation of a cDNA encoding a Kex2-like endoprotease with homology to furin from the nematode Caenorhabditis elegans. - DNA and cell biology.
- Luebke AE, Dahl GP, Roos BA, Dickerson IM (1996 Apr 16). Identification of a protein that confers calcitonin gene-related peptide responsiveness to oocytes by using a cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator assay. - Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America.
- Luebke AE, Dickerson IM, Muller KJ (1995 May). In situ hybridization reveals transient laminin B-chain expression by individual glial and muscle cells in embryonic leech central nervous system. - Journal of neurobiology.
- Luebke AE, Robinson DA (1994). Gain changes of the cat's vestibulo-ocular reflex after flocculus deactivation. - Experimental brain research. Experimentelle Hirnforschung. Expérimentation cérébrale.
- Luebke AE, Robinson DA (1992 May 22). Climbing fiber intervention blocks plasticity of the vestibuloocular reflex. - Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences.
- Hain TC, Luebke AE (1990 Jul). Phoria adaptation in patients with cerebellar dysfunction. - Investigative ophthalmology & visual science.
- Luebke AE, Robinson DA (1988). Transition dynamics between pursuit and fixation suggest different systems. - Vision research.