Seth W. Perry - Publications
The following list has been created from the PubMed database.
Auto-generated 0 minutes ago
- Burke RM, Madden KS, Perry SW, Zettel ML, Brown EB (2013 Aug). Tumor-associated macrophages and stromal TNF-α regulate collagen structure in a breast tumor model as visualized by second harmonic generation. - Journal of biomedical optics.
- Perry SW, Schueckler JM, Burke K, Arcuri GL, Brown EB (2013). Stromal matrix metalloprotease-13 knockout alters Collagen I structure at the tumor-host interface and increases lung metastasis of C57BL/6 syngeneic E0771 mammary tumor cells. - BMC cancer.
- Perry SW, Burke RM, Brown EB (2012 Feb). Two-photon and second harmonic microscopy in clinical and translational cancer research. - Annals of biomedical engineering.
- Bouta EM, Wood RW, Perry SW, Brown EB, Ritchlin CT, Xing L, Schwarz EM (2011 Dec). Measuring intranodal pressure and lymph viscosity to elucidate mechanisms of arthritic flare and therapeutic outcomes. - Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences.
- Perry SW, Norman JP, Barbieri J, Brown EB, Gelbard HA (2011 Feb). Mitochondrial membrane potential probes and the proton gradient: a practical usage guide. - BioTechniques.
- Perry SW, Barbieri J, Tong N, Polesskaya O, Pudasaini S, Stout A, Lu R, Kiebala M, Maggirwar SB, Gelbard HA (2010 Oct 20). Human immunodeficiency virus-1 Tat activates calpain proteases via the ryanodine receptor to enhance surface dopamine transporter levels and increase transporter-specific uptake and Vmax. - The Journal of neuroscience : the official journal of the Society for Neuroscience.
- Kiebala M, Polesskaya O, Yao Z, Perry SW, Maggirwar SB (2010). Nuclear factor-kappa B family member RelB inhibits human immunodeficiency virus-1 Tat-induced tumor necrosis factor-alpha production. - PloS one.
- Norman JP, Perry SW, Reynolds HM, Kiebala M, De Mesy Bentley KL, Trejo M, Volsky DJ, Maggirwar SB, Dewhurst S, Masliah E, Gelbard HA (2008). HIV-1 Tat activates neuronal ryanodine receptors with rapid induction of the unfolded protein response and mitochondrial hyperpolarization. - PloS one.
- Norman JP, Perry SW, Kasischke KA, Volsky DJ, Gelbard HA (2007 Jan 15). HIV-1 trans activator of transcription protein elicits mitochondrial hyperpolarization and respiratory deficit, with dysregulation of complex IV and nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide homeostasis in cortical neurons. - Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950).
- Perry SW, Norman JP, Gelbard HA (2005 Oct). Adjunctive therapies for HIV-1 associated neurologic disease. - Neurotoxicity research.
- Perry SW, Norman JP, Litzburg A, Zhang D, Dewhurst S, Gelbard HA (2005 Apr 1). HIV-1 transactivator of transcription protein induces mitochondrial hyperpolarization and synaptic stress leading to apoptosis. - Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950).
- Perry SW, Norman JP, Litzburg A, Gelbard HA (2004 Nov 15). Antioxidants are required during the early critical period, but not later, for neuronal survival. - Journal of neuroscience research.
- Perry SW, Dewhurst S, Bellizzi MJ, Gelbard HA (2002 Dec). Tumor necrosis factor-alpha in normal and diseased brain: Conflicting effects via intraneuronal receptor crosstalk? - Journal of neurovirology.
- Tong N, Perry SW, Zhang Q, James HJ, Guo H, Brooks A, Bal H, Kinnear SA, Fine S, Epstein LG, Dairaghi D, Schall TJ, Gendelman HE, Dewhurst S, Sharer LR, Gelbard HA (2000 Feb 1). Neuronal fractalkine expression in HIV-1 encephalitis: roles for macrophage recruitment and neuroprotection in the central nervous system. - Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950).
- Perry SW, Hamilton JA, Tjoelker LW, Dbaibo G, Dzenko KA, Epstein LG, Hannun Y, Whittaker JS, Dewhurst S, Gelbard HA (1998 Jul 10). Platelet-activating factor receptor activation. An initiator step in HIV-1 neuropathogenesis. - The Journal of biological chemistry.
- Perry SW, Epstein LG, Gelbard HA (1997 Jun). Simultaneous in situ detection of apoptosis and necrosis in monolayer cultures by TUNEL and trypan blue staining. - BioTechniques.
- Perry SW, Epstein LG, Gelbard HA (1997 Jun). In situ trypan blue staining of monolayer cell cultures for permanent fixation and mounting. - BioTechniques.
- Fine SM, Angel RA, Perry SW, Epstein LG, Rothstein JD, Dewhurst S, Gelbard HA (1996 Jun 28). Tumor necrosis factor alpha inhibits glutamate uptake by primary human astrocytes. Implications for pathogenesis of HIV-1 dementia. - The Journal of biological chemistry.
- Gelbard HA, James HJ, Sharer LR, Perry SW, Saito Y, Kazee AM, Blumberg BM, Epstein LG (1995 Jun). Apoptotic neurons in brains from paediatric patients with HIV-1 encephalitis and progressive encephalopathy. - Neuropathology and applied neurobiology.
- Talley AK, Dewhurst S, Perry SW, Dollard SC, Gummuluru S, Fine SM, New D, Epstein LG, Gendelman HE, Gelbard HA (1995 May). Tumor necrosis factor alpha-induced apoptosis in human neuronal cells: protection by the antioxidant N-acetylcysteine and the genes bcl-2 and crmA. - Molecular and cellular biology.