Mark Raymond Buckley - Publications
The following list has been created from the PubMed database.
Auto-generated 0 minutes ago
- Dunkman AA, Buckley MR, Mienaltowski MJ, Adams SM, Thomas SJ, Satchell L, Kumar A, Pathmanathan L, Beason DP, Iozzo RV, Birk DE, Soslowsky LJ (2014 Mar). The tendon injury response is influenced by decorin and biglycan. - Annals of biomedical engineering.
- Freedman BR, Sarver JJ, Buckley MR, Voleti PB, Soslowsky LJ (2013 Nov 11). Biomechanical and structural response of healing Achilles tendon to fatigue loading following acute injury. - Journal of biomechanics.
- Dunkman AA, Buckley MR, Mienaltowski MJ, Adams SM, Thomas SJ, Kumar A, Beason DP, Iozzo RV, Birk DE, Soslowsky LJ (2013 Oct 21). The injury response of aged tendons in the absence of biglycan and decorin. - Matrix biology : journal of the International Society for Matrix Biology.
- Buckley MR, Sarver JJ, Freedman BR, Soslowsky LJ (2013 Sep 3). The dynamics of collagen uncrimping and lateral contraction in tendon and the effect of ionic concentration. - Journal of biomechanics.
- Sevenler D, Buckley MR, Kim G, van der Meulen MC, Cohen I, Bonassar LJ (2013 Jun 21). Spatial periodicity in growth plate shear mechanical properties is disrupted by vitamin D deficiency. - Journal of biomechanics.
- Dunkman AA, Buckley MR, Mienaltowski MJ, Adams SM, Thomas SJ, Satchell L, Kumar A, Pathmanathan L, Beason DP, Iozzo RV, Birk DE, Soslowsky LJ (2013 Jan). Decorin expression is important for age-related changes in tendon structure and mechanical properties. - Matrix biology : journal of the International Society for Matrix Biology.
- Buckley MR, Evans EB, Matuszewski PE, Chen YL, Satchel LN, Elliott DM, Soslowsky LJ, Dodge GR (2013). Distributions of types I, II and III collagen by region in the human supraspinatus tendon. - Connective tissue research.
- Buckley MR, Huffman GR, Iozzo RV, Birk DE, Soslowsky LJ (2013). The location-specific role of proteoglycans in the flexor carpi ulnaris tendon. - Connective tissue research.
- Chandler EM, Seo BR, Califano JP, Andresen Eguiluz RC, Lee JS, Yoon CJ, Tims DT, Wang JX, Cheng L, Mohanan S, Buckley MR, Cohen I, Nikitin AY, Williams RM, Gourdon D, Reinhart-King CA, Fischbach C (2012 Jun 19). Implanted adipose progenitor cells as physicochemical regulators of breast cancer. - Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America.
- Chen T, Buckley M, Cohen I, Bonassar L, Awad HA (2012 May). Insights into interstitial flow, shear stress, and mass transport effects on ECM heterogeneity in bioreactor-cultivated engineered cartilage hydrogels. - Biomechanics and modeling in mechanobiology.
- Voleti PB, Buckley MR, Soslowsky LJ (2012). Tendon healing: repair and regeneration. - Annual review of biomedical engineering.
- Buckley MR, Bergou AJ, Fouchard J, Bonassar LJ, Cohen I (2010 Mar 3). High-resolution spatial mapping of shear properties in cartilage. - Journal of biomechanics.
- Ganapathy R, Buckley MR, Gerbode SJ, Cohen I (2010 Jan 22). Direct measurements of island growth and step-edge barriers in colloidal epitaxy. - Science (New York, N.Y.).
- Hayes KA, Buckley MR, Cohen I, Archer LA (2008 Nov 21). High resolution shear profile measurements in entangled polymers. - Physical review letters.
- Buckley MR, Gleghorn JP, Bonassar LJ, Cohen I (2008 Aug 7). Mapping the depth dependence of shear properties in articular cartilage. - Journal of biomechanics.
- Voth GA, Bigger B, Buckley MR, Losert W, Brenner MP, Stone HA, Gollub JP (2002 Jun 10). Ordered clusters and dynamical states of particles in a vibrated fluid. - Physical review letters.