Mark Raymond Buckley - Publications
The following list has been created from the PubMed database.
Auto-generated 0 minutes ago
- Dunkman AA, Buckley MR, Mienaltowski MJ, Adams SM, Thomas SJ, Satchell L, Kumar A, Pathmanathan L, Beason DP, Iozzo RV, Birk DE, Soslowsky LJ (2013 Jan). Decorin expression is important for age-related changes in tendon structure and mechanical properties. - Matrix biology : journal of the International Society for Matrix Biology. .
- Chandler EM, Seo BR, Califano JP, Andresen Eguiluz RC, Lee JS, Yoon CJ, Tims DT, Wang JX, Cheng L, Mohanan S, Buckley MR, Cohen I, Nikitin AY, Williams RM, Gourdon D, Reinhart-King CA, Fischbach C (2012 Jun 19). Implanted adipose progenitor cells as physicochemical regulators of breast cancer. - Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. .
- Chen T, Buckley M, Cohen I, Bonassar L, Awad HA (2012 May). Insights into interstitial flow, shear stress, and mass transport effects on ECM heterogeneity in bioreactor-cultivated engineered cartilage hydrogels. - Biomechanics and modeling in mechanobiology. .
- Voleti PB, Buckley MR, Soslowsky LJ (2012). Tendon healing: repair and regeneration. - Annual review of biomedical engineering. .
- Buckley MR, Bergou AJ, Fouchard J, Bonassar LJ, Cohen I (2010 Mar 3). High-resolution spatial mapping of shear properties in cartilage. - Journal of biomechanics. .
- Ganapathy R, Buckley MR, Gerbode SJ, Cohen I (2010 Jan 22). Direct measurements of island growth and step-edge barriers in colloidal epitaxy. - Science (New York, N.Y.). .
- Hayes KA, Buckley MR, Cohen I, Archer LA (2008 Nov 21). High resolution shear profile measurements in entangled polymers. - Physical review letters. .
- Buckley MR, Gleghorn JP, Bonassar LJ, Cohen I (2008 Aug 7). Mapping the depth dependence of shear properties in articular cartilage. - Journal of biomechanics. .
- Voth GA, Bigger B, Buckley MR, Losert W, Brenner MP, Stone HA, Gollub JP (2002 Jun 10). Ordered clusters and dynamical states of particles in a vibrated fluid. - Physical review letters. .