Biomedical Engineering and Industry in New York
Biomedical Engineering and Industry in New York Networking Night
Attend the first ever BME - Industry Networking Night entitled
Biomedical Engineering and Industry in New York.
The BMES student chapter, with the support from the department, and the Career Center has organized a networking event to bring industry and the BME department together. BME students, staff, and faculty will have the chance to talk and network with companies from all over upstate New York. The opportunities will be endless: networking, information about industry, contacts, jobs, summer internships.
The event will include:
- Platform Presentations
- Companies in the biomedical, biotechnology, and medical device industries will speak about their company and how biomedical engineers play a role in industry. Come listen to find out more about industry.
- Company representatives, faculty, staff, and students will have time to interact in a social environment and discuss biomedical engineering, industry life, company research and more.
- Faculty and Staff: Come and make great connections between academia and industry.
- Students: Come network, make contacts, find out about roles in industry upon graduation, and possibly line up a future job.
- Resume Books
- Submit your resume online by Monday March 24th to be included in the BME resume book! This book will be given to all companies in attendance as a reference for future career opportunities. Directions for uploading your resume are given at the end of this e-mail.
- Career Center
- Got questions about networking, jobs, resumes, internships, or anything else? The Career Center will be available to answer all the questions you've got.
Don't miss this great opportunity! Dress is business casual and food/drinks will be available. This event is free to all BME students!
If you have any questions please contact Breana Roides, BMES President.